We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

David Seideman's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, Eric, for your thoughtful response. Very good point about the cards bein…"

David Seideman replied Nov 4, 2014 to Why I Don't Collect Baseball Cards

7 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Dom Vito Castiglione

"Yeah, that's a very handsome piece. The dirt looks great there. And that's a real cl…"

David Seideman replied Oct 3, 2014 to Do Any of You Collect Game-Used Dirt, Sometimes w/ Autograph?

10 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by David S

" Well, jerseys with dirt and grass stains carry a premium, so why not?"

David Seideman replied Oct 3, 2014 to Do Any of You Collect Game-Used Dirt, Sometimes w/ Autograph?

10 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by David S

"To REA's credit, they don't present the ball as actually signed by Jeter. "

David Seideman replied Sep 30, 2014 to Yes, Hold Off Buying Derek Jeter

7 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by David S

"Thanks, Tony, for your praise. Sounds like you got great deals. What are your two b…"

David Seideman replied Sep 26, 2014 to Yes, Hold Off Buying Derek Jeter

7 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by David S

"Thanks, Heath. What are some of the best cards you have in your collection? Have you…"

David Seideman replied Sep 16, 2014 to Should You Have Valuable Baseball Cards Signed?

10 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Dane

"Would any of you buy the obscenity Mantle balls, if money were object? The shock va…"

David Seideman replied Aug 22, 2014 to Mickey Mantle Obscenity and Denny McClain Autographed Paint Can

13 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Null

"Pete Rose doesn't surprise me.  That's an interesting story, suggesting that Mickey…"

David Seideman replied Aug 22, 2014 to Mickey Mantle Obscenity and Denny McClain Autographed Paint Can

13 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Null

"The book I mentioned in my blog was sold for $1600.  So I guess people collect thes…"

13 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Null

" You weren't kidding, Ryan. David "

13 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Null

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service