We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Garrett Meadows's Discussions (310)

Discussions Replied To (199) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the verification."

Garrett Meadows replied Apr 12 to Yes or No for this Joe Nameth signed golfcard.

2 Apr 12
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"Errol Flynn and Richard Burton had to be two of Hollywood's most self-destructive st…"

Garrett Meadows replied Apr 11 to Richard Burton 1925 - 1984 Signature Study Part IV Dissolution and Redemption 1970 to1984

10 Apr 11
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"yep, that's them."

Garrett Meadows replied Apr 11 to anyone heard of History Makers Autographs?

3 Apr 12
Reply by Eddy

"Excellent advice and guidance. "

Garrett Meadows replied Apr 10 to How to buy autographs on eBay; Tips to avoid fakes on eBay

74 Apr 10
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"I've never bought a smudged signature. Although, many dealers sell smudged signature…"

Garrett Meadows replied Apr 10 to One of my Lugosi Autographs on eBay. RED INK SP.

4 Apr 10
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"Well, I have to eat my words. I'm pleasantly surprised I got two responses.  I did c…"

Garrett Meadows replied Apr 4 to I doubt I'll get any responses on the authenticity of this signed portrait of U.S. Senator Estes Kefauver.

3 Apr 4
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"I agree. Not authentic. Even to my untrained eye, that's not IB's signature."

Garrett Meadows replied Apr 4 to Yes or No on this lovely portrait of Ingrid Bergman?

6 Apr 7
Reply by Eddy

"Thank you for the info and reference to Abe Books. I often look on Abe Books for sig…"

Garrett Meadows replied Apr 3 to Yes or No FDR signed engraving

5 Apr 3
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"This FDR piece is being offered by HA with no reserve. The description called it an…"

Garrett Meadows replied Apr 1 to Yes or No FDR signed engraving

5 Apr 3
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"That settles it for me. I had misgivings the moment I saw it but needed validation.…"

Garrett Meadows replied Mar 30 to Yes or no Basil Rathbone?

2 Mar 30
Reply by Garrett Meadows

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service