We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Garrett Meadows's Discussions (310)

Discussions Replied To (199) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for the link. I appreciate it."

Garrett Meadows replied Sep 9, 2023 to Anyone familiar with International Autograph Auctions Europe?

13 Sep 13, 2023
Reply by Eddy

"Talk about a stellar cast! One of the finest movies about America's political instab…"

Garrett Meadows replied Sep 6, 2023 to Death of a Salesman 1951 Frederic March Signed as Willy SP by Lippmann, McCarthy SP, Key Book Onset Candid, Lee Cobb NBC Still & an Arthur Miller Candid

27 Sep 6, 2023
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Ah, that answers my questions. So, those weren't rumors.  I've heard Mrs. Wilson re…"

Garrett Meadows replied Sep 6, 2023 to Any truth to the rumor that Mrs. Wilson signed documents for Woodrow Wilson after his stroke?

3 Sep 6, 2023
Reply by Eddy

"Who can forget Frederic March in "The Best Years of Our Lives" or "Seven Days in May…"

Garrett Meadows replied Sep 6, 2023 to Death of a Salesman 1951 Frederic March Signed as Willy SP by Lippmann, McCarthy SP, Key Book Onset Candid, Lee Cobb NBC Still & an Arthur Miller Candid

27 Sep 6, 2023

"I agree totally. Whenever I see an autographed item, then look at the seller's other…"

Garrett Meadows replied Sep 5, 2023 to Could this Helen Keller signature be real?

9 Sep 10, 2023
Reply by michelle

"Ah, yes. It's like night and day. Thanks for sharing some exemplars."

Garrett Meadows replied Sep 5, 2023 to Yes or no on this magnificent Hurrell portrait of Joan Crawford?

31 Sep 6, 2023

"I see what you're talking about which makes me, too, skeptical. Too bad because it i…"

Garrett Meadows replied Sep 5, 2023 to Yes or no on this magnificent Hurrell portrait of Joan Crawford?

31 Sep 6, 2023

"I agree. Those letters were signed in his pre-polio days. Not sure if polio impacted…"

Garrett Meadows replied Sep 4, 2023 to Franklin Roosevelt Ebay listing

6 Sep 4, 2023

"Oh, I agree. I don't know what it is with extremely talented actors who self-destruc…"

Garrett Meadows replied Sep 4, 2023 to Ship of Fools 1965 Oskar Werner SPc & Original Contact Test Sheet w Signoret

3 Sep 4, 2023
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"For sure. Richard Burton was one of the most self-destructive actors I've ever seen,…"

Garrett Meadows replied Sep 4, 2023 to Network 1976 William Holden SP & Original Litho Still

19 Sep 4, 2023
Reply by Garrett Meadows

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service