We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Owen Smith's Discussions (162)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"The Van Damme was signed in more recent years. But I've decided to pass on this now. "

Owen Smith replied Jul 13, 2023 to Bruce Lee and Van Damme? A little too good to be true? Any input appreciated.

4 Jul 13, 2023
Reply by J.Seah

"Hi The guy selling it purchased a large collection from Stateside many years ago. He…"

Owen Smith replied Jul 12, 2023 to Bruce Lee and Van Damme? A little too good to be true? Any input appreciated.

4 Jul 13, 2023
Reply by J.Seah

"No problem. Yes, I would cancel them if you can mate. "

Owen Smith replied Jun 22, 2023 to i bought these messi and ronaldo autographed pics. are they real?

9 Jun 23, 2023
Reply by David Munch

"Thank you for your response Steve.  I dont think it's street. I think it maybe a pro…"

Owen Smith replied Jun 22, 2023 to Madonna opinion - a sire promotional photo - many thanks!

4 Jun 22, 2023
Reply by Owen Smith

"This is one of the very very few I have seen recently that I think maybe ok. But lik…"

Owen Smith replied Jun 22, 2023 to Madonna opinion - a sire promotional photo - many thanks!

4 Jun 22, 2023
Reply by Owen Smith

"The Messi I would say no to. The Ronaldo is a style that he signs in these days. But…"

Owen Smith replied Jun 22, 2023 to i bought these messi and ronaldo autographed pics. are they real?

9 Jun 23, 2023
Reply by David Munch

"It's good. Typical of his autograph running down at a slant. "

Owen Smith replied May 31, 2023 to Sean Connery - real or fake?

10 May 31, 2023
Reply by Cogo

"Thank you, I will. "

Owen Smith replied Mar 5, 2023 to Nirvana and Kurt Cobain written set list

3 Mar 5, 2023
Reply by Owen Smith

"Can any Nirvana fans help me here, many thanks!  "

Owen Smith replied Mar 4, 2023 to Nirvana and Kurt Cobain written set list

3 Mar 5, 2023
Reply by Owen Smith

"Thank you Richard, Yes, I believe this to be the case and as far as I know, the Blue…"

Owen Smith replied Feb 4, 2023 to Madonna book signing opinons - many thanks

4 Feb 4, 2023
Reply by Owen Smith

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service