We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Greig's Discussions (384)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"yes they do Steve. I'll forward the information onto them."

Greig replied Dec 6, 2011 to The Beatles - Authenticity opinions

6 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Jim Cushman

""

Greig replied Dec 6, 2011 to Pink Floyd Group signed album..... Opinions wanted please!!!!

8 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by N.Steiger

""

Greig replied Dec 6, 2011 to Pink Floyd Group signed album..... Opinions wanted please!!!!

8 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by N.Steiger

"I have spoke to Marc a few times over the months and he is a lovely guy but I do bel…"

Greig replied Dec 6, 2011 to The Beatles Autographs - Opinions of authenticity?

14 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Greig

"I seen a man talk to Bruce Lee's spirit and signed a piece of paper which he claimed…"

Greig replied Dec 6, 2011 to What's the wierdest thing you have seen up for auction?

8 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Greig

"It appears to be a forgery to me.. Think he wrote Jim instead of Jimi. Many characte…"

Greig replied Dec 6, 2011 to SPeaking of XAVIER 1968-This is a HENDRIX from his date there.. ?

7 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Greig

"Its very similar to the signed program I also have a couple of these in my personal…"

Greig replied Dec 6, 2011 to Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan and John Lee Hooker: Opinions Please!

21 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Missing Link

"Look at the From.. in Paul & John very very similar and the "m" from Pete as wel…"

Greig replied Dec 6, 2011 to Beatles autographs - Opinions please

14 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by heath emery

"I can say this is not authentic sorry Terry. I have a few in my collection that are…"

Greig replied Dec 6, 2011 to queen LP..signed is it real..has coa and hologram..any feedback would be great..

7 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by A.B.

"George Harrison signed British Airways First Class Menu "

Greig replied Dec 5, 2011 to What's new in your collection?

6019 13 minutes ago
Reply by Martin Peters

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service