We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Josh Board's Discussions (998)

Discussions Replied To (937) Replies Latest Activity

"Daniel -- just a heads up. I have a Ringo autograph from, I think 1991, and he used…"

Josh Board replied Sep 12, 2019 to Paul & Ringo Signed CD's

513 Apr 9
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Looks like Mlle Desha only did one other play, in 1922 (the rose of istanbul, or som…"

Josh Board replied Sep 9, 2019 to A couple neat autographs,and also who signed these?

3 Sep 9, 2019
Reply by Terry South

"Mlle. Desha -- cast member of the play "Music in the Air" which ran for a month, in…"

Josh Board replied Sep 9, 2019 to A couple neat autographs,and also who signed these?

3 Sep 9, 2019
Reply by Terry South

"Please...print the name of the charity and show us the COA, so other companies don't…"

Josh Board replied Sep 9, 2019 to Paul McCartney Tug of War Signed - Authenticity Check per the BUY & SELL Rules

29 Sep 9, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Laura -- I think you're taking this all wrong. Also, if anyone DID attack you, perha…"

Josh Board replied Sep 6, 2019 to eBay Seller lburnette Offers Doors “Signed” Debut LP From Antiquities With Banned Frangipani COA

71 Sep 21, 2019
Reply by BallroomDays67

"I guess I just don't understand it. What I understood was this. Every few days, I'd…"

Josh Board replied Sep 6, 2019 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019

"Steve, this idea was bad. Let's go back to posting stuff on THIS THREAD, and people…"

Josh Board replied Sep 5, 2019 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019

"Me and Mr. T. at a film festival last year. I didn't care enough to get his autograp…"

Josh Board replied Sep 5, 2019 to George Takei really worth Shatner-level prices?

5 Sep 5, 2019
Reply by Josh Board

""

Josh Board replied Sep 5, 2019 to George Takei really worth Shatner-level prices?

5 Sep 5, 2019
Reply by Josh Board

"I know a guy who..like me...favorite band is The Doors. His wife bought him the 1st…"

Josh Board replied Sep 5, 2019 to eBay Seller lburnette Offers Doors “Signed” Debut LP From Antiquities With Banned Frangipani COA

71 Sep 21, 2019
Reply by BallroomDays67

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service