We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Josh Board's Discussions (998)

Discussions Replied To (937) Replies Latest Activity

"Susan, thank you so much for all these posts. I find it much more interesting when p…"

Josh Board replied Jul 28, 2014 to WHY DO SOME CELEBRITIES MAKE IT SO DIFFICULT TO GET THEIR AUTOGRAPH?

30 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Patrick Batson

"I wrote a story about this, called "David Crosby Flipped me the Bird." Steve...can y…"

Josh Board replied Jul 25, 2014 to WHY DO SOME CELEBRITIES MAKE IT SO DIFFICULT TO GET THEIR AUTOGRAPH?

30 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Patrick Batson

"It looks really bad and forged. But in the future, for anybody that has a story from…"

Josh Board replied Jul 1, 2014 to Led Zeppelin Guitar: Is the Seller Telling the Truth?

15 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Josh Board

"I agree. This was way overpaid, but hey ... maybe they paid that price because this…"

Josh Board replied Jun 26, 2014 to Bob Dylan's "Like a Rolling Stone" Draft Lyric Sold for $2 Million.

4 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Josh Board

"Wow, those look sweet. Yeah, I agree. Having one signature on the back of another --…"

Josh Board replied Jun 23, 2014 to Hendrix, Redding + Mitchell autographs ?

6 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Josh Board

"Those items they are selling at hysterical. My favorite is the "Doors dirt." Oh wait…"

Josh Board replied Jun 20, 2014 to Artifacts & Items from Jim Morrison's apartment at the Time Of His Death?

11 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Bart Rammelaere

"I concur with William! hahahahahaha. Anyway, always liked Mickey's signature with th…"

Josh Board replied Jun 13, 2014 to I`m so excited and I just can`t hide it.

15 Jun 14, 2014

"...or....wrap these in a brown bag, and...throw them away!!!"

Josh Board replied Jun 10, 2014 to Led Zeppelin all 4 members signed real or not?

17 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Martin

"They should not come in through any door -- but be thrown thru the out door ! (who h…"

Josh Board replied Jun 10, 2014 to Led Zeppelin all 4 members signed real or not?

17 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Martin

"this is easily the worst set of Zep fakes I've seen in my life."

17 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Martin

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service