We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Josh Board's Discussions (998)

Discussions Replied To (937) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, one more thing. From day one, Heroes & Legends scared me. First and foremost…"

Josh Board replied Nov 11, 2009 to Signs That a Dealer is Likely Selling Forgeries

223 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Larry Shockley

"I agree with most of what you guys have said. All of us, that have purchased autogr…"

Josh Board replied Nov 11, 2009 to Signs That a Dealer is Likely Selling Forgeries

223 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Larry Shockley

"Well Steve....I gave you a good story/list on this, that we can run any time now (hi…"

Josh Board replied Nov 9, 2009 to Most Difficult Band/Musician to obtain an in person signature

19 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by michael hardin

"Nice. I havea Normal Mailer I love. I'm going to get a John Irving at one of these b…"

Josh Board replied Nov 3, 2009 to Favorite Signed Book

15 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"I got Elvis on Aloha From Hawaii....no, wait...Fun in Acapulco. Bought it for $800 f…"

Josh Board replied Oct 26, 2009 to Best Music-Related Autograph

14 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by roger epperson

"Okay...getting Madonna backstage would be cool enough. Just because of who she is. B…"

Josh Board replied Sep 18, 2009 to Who has been the most difficult in-person Autograph to get?

20 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by peter j. ross

"Wow, that's odd. Because I found the Sultan of Brunei an easy autograph to get. We j…"

Josh Board replied Sep 6, 2009 to Who has been the most difficult in-person Autograph to get?

20 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by peter j. ross

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service