We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Giuliano Cipolla ( JEFFERSON)'s Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Jean, go through eBay and ask for a return. Attach the Authentication report from PS…"

Giuliano Cipolla ( JEFFERSON) replied Nov 30, 2016 to JFK autograph - opinions

69 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Giuliano Cipolla ( JEFFERSON)

"I agree with all of you. If you are purchasing an item from RR or other Auctions, yo…"

Giuliano Cipolla ( JEFFERSON) replied Nov 30, 2016 to PSA/DNA Class Action Lawsuit

97 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Adam Russell

"James, Thank you for the kind words."

Giuliano Cipolla ( JEFFERSON) replied Nov 28, 2016 to PSA/DNA Class Action Lawsuit

97 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Adam Russell

"Let's not forget, that we are here to help Autographs Collector that have a passion…"

Giuliano Cipolla ( JEFFERSON) replied Nov 28, 2016 to PSA/DNA Class Action Lawsuit

97 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Adam Russell

"Steve did you view my Linked In profile? I sent you an invite. I have no problem pos…"

97 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Adam Russell

"Ask your friend if some of these items were purchased from reputable dealers, or if…"

97 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Adam Russell

"John, Steve is right, on another note I spoke to one of my clients in the Food Indus…"

Giuliano Cipolla ( JEFFERSON) replied Nov 27, 2016 to PSA/DNA Class Action Lawsuit

97 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Adam Russell

"According to my Friend he got brainwashed on PSA. Epperson is the best for music aut…"

Giuliano Cipolla ( JEFFERSON) replied Nov 27, 2016 to PSA/DNA Class Action Lawsuit

97 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Adam Russell

"Steve, when I said customer, it's in my other work with Friends I share the same int…"

97 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Adam Russell

"I would agree. A customer of mine recently had four autographs that were originally…"

97 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Adam Russell

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service