We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

David Kuflik's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"That's my best autograph. Signed to Rhoda in white ink with 'Love and Kisses'. The p…"

David Kuflik replied Feb 2, 2017 to Introduction - My name is David Kuflik and I believe I may have one of the best Celebrity autograph collections out there

89 Dec 11, 2020
Reply by Mark Adams

"Did somebody mention Marilyn Monroe? I've got that covered as well. As a teenager, R…"

David Kuflik replied Feb 2, 2017 to Introduction - My name is David Kuflik and I believe I may have one of the best Celebrity autograph collections out there

89 Dec 11, 2020
Reply by Mark Adams

"Somebody mentioned Steve Mcqueen. I've got that covered too. My aunt used to hang ou…"

89 Dec 11, 2020
Reply by Mark Adams

"Here are a few Steven Spielbergs I found.  Here are some Tom Hanks. I've got more…"

89 Dec 11, 2020
Reply by Mark Adams

"It's also worth noting that Harvey and Rhoda kept detailed logs of all the autograph…"

89 Dec 11, 2020
Reply by Mark Adams

"I've got a few Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks signed photos.  My Father collected at…"

89 Dec 11, 2020
Reply by Mark Adams

"I got some killer Tarantino Autographs. Headshots signed when he was a struggling ac…"

89 Dec 11, 2020
Reply by Mark Adams

"You mean one of these. I've got autograph book pages as well. As a heads up, I'm h…"

89 Dec 11, 2020
Reply by Mark Adams

"On that note, I haven't really dug into all my autograph books from the late sixties…"

89 Dec 11, 2020
Reply by Mark Adams

"Noted. I'll keep an eye out for Al Lettieri. I found a John Cazale so there is hope."

89 Dec 11, 2020
Reply by Mark Adams

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service