We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jeffects's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"We have heard from Roger: But what did Roger say about them?  Again I quote this fro…"

Jeffects replied Dec 28, 2014 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"If the authenticator is fooled, I don't blame them.  And I always blame the forger.…"

Jeffects replied Dec 28, 2014 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Hi Chris, Love your you-tubes by the way. I don't think I was implying anything.  I…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Oh, so the fan's who buy this garbage spot the obvious, but the TPA's can't.  The "e…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Or how about this crazy possibility: These are forgeries, the people behind them kno…"

Jeffects replied Dec 27, 2014 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"So Steve, What do you think of the drawings and autographs posted here? Since Julien…"

Jeffects replied Dec 27, 2014 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Well, as I recall, Epperson implied he had several more he was going to issue COA's…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Hi Wascher, I had seen that, and your comments about the page numbers.  Who knows? …"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Hi Steve, I haven't been on net54 in quite a while. Too many experts there. Ha Ha. I…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"If you want to read something pretty funny, click on that link. Apparently the owner…"

Jeffects replied Dec 26, 2014 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service