PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

Tom Brewstein's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, I know they've been around since the 60s, but it's so exciting to see the deta…"

Tom Brewstein replied on Monday to Ramones original Leave Home signed by original band 1977 record store signing LA in ballpoint pen : pre-sharpie era!

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Jim McFiver

"Dec 2018"

Tom Brewstein replied Nov 22 to Paul McCartney: Opinions?

8 Nov 22
Reply by BallroomDays67

"BallroomDays67: I found the discussion about this new forger and your comp of his wo…"

Tom Brewstein replied Nov 22 to Paul McCartney: Opinions?

8 Nov 22
Reply by BallroomDays67

"I also picked this up several years before he died, but would be extremely surprised…"

Tom Brewstein replied Nov 22 to Lou Reed - is it real?

2 Nov 22
Reply by Tom Brewstein

"So hard to tell with Lou. Usually just a scribble, but I'd pass on this one. I got t…"

Tom Brewstein replied Nov 22 to Lou Reed - is it real?

2 Nov 22
Reply by Tom Brewstein

"That's too bad. I did go for the bundle of signed Look Now and Clockface and the Loo…"

Tom Brewstein replied Nov 22 to Elvis Costello Hey Clockface

13 Nov 22
Reply by Tom Brewstein

"His official store had the new Hey Clockface as well as Look Now as signed CD or LP…"

Tom Brewstein replied Nov 21 to Elvis Costello Hey Clockface

13 Nov 22
Reply by Tom Brewstein

"Very nice! And very different from mine. He is still signing them by hand! God bless…"

Tom Brewstein replied Nov 21 to Elvis Costello Hey Clockface

13 Nov 22
Reply by Tom Brewstein

"Well there you go, then... Thanks. At least the inscription is in his hand, and the…"

Tom Brewstein replied Nov 21 to George Harrison signed Cloud Nine award to (WB VP) Stu Cohen Additionally signed on glass by Jeff Lynne and George inscribed "to Elizabeth Lee" Cohen's daughter

11 Nov 21
Reply by Paul

"I bought it from Cohen's now-widow. I find it hard to believe it was printed. Only t…"

Tom Brewstein replied Nov 21 to George Harrison signed Cloud Nine award to (WB VP) Stu Cohen Additionally signed on glass by Jeff Lynne and George inscribed "to Elizabeth Lee" Cohen's daughter

11 Nov 21
Reply by Paul

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service