We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

bernard howard's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Brian Burkel just changed the name of his company. It's new name  is PRESTIGE COLLE…"

bernard howard replied Sep 27, 2020 to Autographs Authentication Store, Autograph Collectors Guild & MMP Collectibles of Las Vegas: What do you think?

43 Sep 27, 2020
Reply by bernard howard

"Brian Burkel just changed the name of his company. It's new name  is PRESTIGE COLLE…"

bernard howard replied Sep 27, 2020 to Imagine using John Lennon to steal $3000 !!

26 Sep 27, 2020
Reply by bernard howard

bernard howard replied Sep 27, 2020 to It's not selling online so lets go to auction.

35 Sep 27, 2020
Reply by bernard howard

"chris bedrum===Personal ad hominem attack toward me=====now that shows that you are…"

bernard howard replied Sep 26, 2020 to It's not selling online so lets go to auction.

35 Sep 27, 2020
Reply by bernard howard

"chris---so four photos on ARA  and four photos on Berkel who is still ripping people…"

bernard howard replied Sep 26, 2020 to It's not selling online so lets go to auction.

35 Sep 27, 2020
Reply by bernard howard

"Steve: I just went to the other site (autograph planet) that I did not know about---…"

35 Sep 27, 2020
Reply by bernard howard

"Christopher==apparently ARA is out of business............... Brian Berkel could be…"

35 Sep 27, 2020
Reply by bernard howard

"I have done that...plus plenty of responses on here. Burkel will get a lot more noto…"

35 Sep 27, 2020
Reply by bernard howard

"Is Steve reticent to post photos of Burkel's stuff on this Home Page where ten photo…"

35 Sep 27, 2020
Reply by bernard howard

"Christopher, I have started a thread on here................I can't figure out why A…"

35 Sep 27, 2020
Reply by bernard howard

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service