We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

RebeldeAndrew's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Did they block Shipito addresses? I got my order cancelled even when I tried a diffe…"

RebeldeAndrew replied Dec 4, 2020 to Ariana Grande signed "Positions" cd. https://shop.arianagrande.com/products/positions-signed-cd

33 Nov 12, 2021
Reply by Darryl Gundersen

"I got mine today as well. I really like that Brian signed in gold. "

RebeldeAndrew replied Dec 1, 2020 to Queen signed CD

103 Jan 19, 2021
Reply by Mikex

"The one circulating on Twitter was sent by Scooter Braun to a fanpage of his. It was…"

RebeldeAndrew replied Nov 30, 2020 to Justin Beiber & Ariana Grande Signed "Stuck With You" CDs

215 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by DeezNutz

"I really don't understand why respectable artists do that. Is it worth damaging your…"

RebeldeAndrew replied Nov 21, 2020 to Justin Beiber & Ariana Grande Signed "Stuck With You" CDs

215 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by DeezNutz

"I didn't expect Ari's to be so blatantly fake. I'm shocked. "

RebeldeAndrew replied Nov 21, 2020 to Justin Beiber & Ariana Grande Signed "Stuck With You" CDs

215 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by DeezNutz

"I wonder what they are going to do with the ones that got a refund, in case Ariana s…"

RebeldeAndrew replied Nov 19, 2020 to Justin Beiber & Ariana Grande Signed "Stuck With You" CDs

215 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by DeezNutz

"If you have a US address to use, then you can use a VPN to access the US store. "

RebeldeAndrew replied Nov 15, 2020 to Justin Beiber & Ariana Grande Signed "Stuck With You" CDs

215 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by DeezNutz

"I think it's going to be signed by both ALW and CHF, just like the bundles on the we…"

RebeldeAndrew replied Nov 13, 2020 to Andrew Lloyd Webber - Cinderella, The Musical signed CD preorder

10 Apr 16, 2021
Reply by Wildy

"I got mine today from Waterstones. Do you think it's legit? "

RebeldeAndrew replied Nov 12, 2020 to Matthew McConaughey Barnes and Noble

28 May 2, 2021
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"You should register for stock updates on hmv and Amazon, that's how I got one from h…"

RebeldeAndrew replied Nov 6, 2020 to KYLIE MINOGUE SIGNED BACK ON HMV

29 Nov 11, 2020
Reply by Bjorkwind

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service