We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

JK's Discussions (698)

Discussions Replied To (691) Replies Latest Activity

"I see that you quickly deleted a more incendiary and insulting post... In any case,…"

JK replied Mar 28 to Talk shop live screwed me again …

19 Mar 29
Reply by Joel S

"I don't care what you post and where. But if you had the same attitude in your deali…"

19 Mar 29
Reply by Joel S

"I think you needed to direct this to the other user.  😉 He was the one challenging m…"

19 Mar 29
Reply by Joel S

"This thread is about Kacey Musgraves and a free CD.  You've already posted your Ice-…"

19 Mar 29
Reply by Joel S

"I'm thinking only moderators can do that.  Are you able to edit others' posts?  (I c…"

JK replied Mar 28 to Help with The Cars fully signed album?

74 Mar 29
Reply by Andrew Saunders

"It's obviously part of their process to do it all at once.  Maybe the unsigned CDs w…"

19 Mar 29
Reply by Joel S

"Using PayPal FF for purchases is a violation of their TOS.  Just saying.... It also…"

JK replied Mar 28 to Help with The Cars fully signed album?

74 Mar 29
Reply by Andrew Saunders

"Yep, that was their plan all along.  🙄 What you neglected to add was that people who…"

19 Mar 29
Reply by Joel S

"Looks like Charlton was trying to put the moves on your sister.  😀 There are a LOT o…"

JK replied Mar 28 to What do you think of Beckett Authentication? Help me understand.

58 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

"I suspect that we've all been there.  A few decades ago there was one particular dea…"

JK replied Mar 28 to What do you think of Beckett Authentication? Help me understand.

58 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service