We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

JK's Discussions (698)

Discussions Replied To (691) Replies Latest Activity

"And those glasses that were supposedly owned by John Lennon and gifted to someone at…"

JK replied Mar 28 to Lennon "In His Own Write" real or fake?

20 Mar 28
Reply by Jim Cushman

"To me, "did not pass" is not necessarily the same as "not authentic". When it comes…"

JK replied Mar 28 to What do you think of Beckett Authentication? Help me understand.

58 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

"You are choosing to believe the words that are what you want to hear.  JSA says yes,…"

JK replied Mar 28 to What do you think of Beckett Authentication? Help me understand.

58 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

"You used words like "phony", "forgeries", and "not a lot of trust" in your dispute w…"

JK replied Mar 28 to Help with The Cars fully signed album?

74 Mar 29
Reply by Andrew Saunders

"Not to pile on, but in regard to your comment: "I can't find anybody on the internet…"

58 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

"I don't know what could/should have been done differently, but you jumped right to a…"

JK replied Mar 28 to Help with The Cars fully signed album?

74 Mar 29
Reply by Andrew Saunders

"Am I missing something?  Did the Welles fail authentication? In any case, you wrote…"

58 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

"The seller may have bought them thinking they were real.  Maybe he still does.  But…"

JK replied Mar 27 to Help with The Cars fully signed album?

74 Mar 29
Reply by Andrew Saunders

"I smell a rat.  The first story was that the seller got it signed in person, but lat…"

74 Mar 29
Reply by Andrew Saunders

"I'd also delete that photo of everyone's address."

74 Mar 29
Reply by Andrew Saunders

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service