We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

CJCollector's Discussions (8,601)

Discussions Replied To (6583) Replies Latest Activity

"Eating that fried chicken in the court room was awesome and believable."

CJCollector replied Sep 6, 2023 to Death of a Salesman 1951 Frederic March Signed as Willy SP by Lippmann, McCarthy SP, Key Book Onset Candid, Lee Cobb NBC Still & an Arthur Miller Candid

27 Sep 6, 2023
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"It was an Art Carney masterpiece. "

CJCollector replied Sep 6, 2023 to Death of a Salesman 1951 Frederic March Signed as Willy SP by Lippmann, McCarthy SP, Key Book Onset Candid, Lee Cobb NBC Still & an Arthur Miller Candid

27 Sep 6, 2023

"You make a good point, Eric, about Mr. March in Inherit The Wind, but as much as Mar…"

27 Sep 6, 2023

"One of my favorites from the original is John Fiedler. "

27 Sep 6, 2023

"That Scott to Cobb comparison is intriguing, Eric.  I'll stick with Lee J. Cobb, but…"

27 Sep 6, 2023

"Eric, I love all of these great actors/actresses that you have shared here. My favor…"

27 Sep 6, 2023

"Lew "Dr. Kildare" Ayers. He was another great actor who was in an episode of Columbo…"

CJCollector replied Sep 6, 2023 to Salem's Lot 1979 TV Version Lew Ayers SP and Original Sill

1 Sep 6, 2023
Reply by CJCollector

"Lifeboat, a great movie, Eric!!!   William Bendix was superb in that movie."

CJCollector replied Sep 6, 2023 to Lifeboat 1944 Tallulah Bankhead by VanDamm, and a Key Book Still

1 Sep 6, 2023
Reply by CJCollector

"Yes, of course Psycho. We also can't forget "Seven Days In May." "

CJCollector replied Sep 5, 2023 to Apocalypse Now 1979 Martin Sheen w Original Litho Still

13 Sep 5, 2023
Reply by CJCollector

"All of them awesome episodes!!!  The "Witchin" Pool" being the final TW episode. The…"

CJCollector replied Sep 5, 2023 to Apocalypse Now 1979 Martin Sheen w Original Litho Still

13 Sep 5, 2023
Reply by CJCollector

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service