We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jim Hallowes's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not really sure. I guess the assumption is that he did. (?) I'm very happy to ha…"

Jim Hallowes replied Aug 23, 2015 to I invite you to be my friend on the site here!

34 Jan 26
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Thanks for the heads up. I'll be very cautious in the future! That's funny about you…"

Jim Hallowes replied Aug 19, 2015 to I invite you to be my friend on the site here!

34 Jan 26
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Hi Steve, Thanks for the information and I'll be very cautious in the future! My per…"

Jim Hallowes replied Aug 19, 2015 to I invite you to be my friend on the site here!

34 Jan 26
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Hi Bruce, Oh, I don't know if I wouldn't "be happy" with what I might hear on this s…"

Jim Hallowes replied Aug 18, 2015 to I invite you to be my friend on the site here!

34 Jan 26
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"I'm not sure, and it says under "authenticity" that he's certified by the U.A.C.C. A…"

Jim Hallowes replied Aug 18, 2015 to I invite you to be my friend on the site here!

34 Jan 26
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Hi Barry, I'd say the items on the heros and legends website site are the ones you s…"

34 Jan 26
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"My bad! I now see they do claim that they're real! Although none look real! And they…"

Jim Hallowes replied Jun 20, 2015 to Encore Autographs

11 May 6, 2017
Reply by Owner

"I just checked out the Encore site and they don't seem to even try. Odd pricing, too…"

Jim Hallowes replied Jun 20, 2015 to Encore Autographs

11 May 6, 2017
Reply by Owner

"I saw Steve Grad on Pawn Stars saying an autographed over sized Star Trek photograph…"

Jim Hallowes replied Jun 14, 2015 to What do you think of Steve Grad on pawn stars vegas.

43 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Paul

"Jim Hallowes here and I have been a movie buff, director member of the Directors Gui…"

Jim Hallowes replied Jun 17, 2013 to Introduce Yourself!

72 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service