Full Time Flipper's Discussions (1,007)

Discussions Replied To (928) Replies Latest Activity

"My booklets all bashed about with damage on the back from the cd lugs and signed by…"

Full Time Flipper replied May 31 to Def Leppard - Diamond Star Halos w/signed insert

246 yesterday
Reply by JIMMY JAMES

"Thats so poor it beggars belief,they advertise these things without thinking how the…"

Full Time Flipper replied May 30 to Jarvis Cocker signed book

33 Jun 11
Reply by Allginger

"they werent sold with any limits where did it state 2 per customer "

Full Time Flipper replied May 24 to Kiss Destroyer Anniversary- Signed by Gene and Paul

392 May 26
Reply by Jim H

"And to do it at the last minute is poor i wont bother with these amateurs again "

Full Time Flipper replied May 24 to Kiss Destroyer Anniversary- Signed by Gene and Paul

392 May 26
Reply by Jim H

"Orders being cancelled as we speak apparently now there is a customer limit being ba…"

392 May 26
Reply by Jim H

"Nice one thanks "

Full Time Flipper replied May 20 to Kiss Destroyer Anniversary- Signed by Gene and Paul

392 May 26
Reply by Jim H

"Just got back from Mcdonalds ordered a cheeseburger they used a picture of a cheeseb…"

Full Time Flipper replied May 18 to Kiss Destroyer Anniversary- Signed by Gene and Paul

392 May 26
Reply by Jim H

"Each to their own but if there cd sized ill be cancelling mine thats the only reason…"

Full Time Flipper replied May 18 to Kiss Destroyer Anniversary- Signed by Gene and Paul

392 May 26
Reply by Jim H

"I agree cant grumble for that price "

Full Time Flipper replied May 12 to Journey- Freedom CD Talkshop Live

43 Jun 6
Reply by Jeff

"I contacted customer service they were really good "

Full Time Flipper replied May 12 to Journey- Freedom CD Talkshop Live

43 Jun 6
Reply by Jeff

RSS

Photos