Full Time Flipper's Discussions (1,007)

Discussions Replied To (928) Replies Latest Activity

"Confirmed signed by Schon,Cain and Pineda "

Full Time Flipper replied May 12 to Journey- Freedom CD Talkshop Live

43 Jun 6
Reply by Jeff

"sold out"

Full Time Flipper replied Mar 29 to Florence and the Machine "Dance Fever" Signed Cards @ French Webstore

13 Mar 29
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"Bummer no shipping to the UK"

Full Time Flipper replied Mar 29 to Florence and the Machine "Dance Fever" Signed Cards @ French Webstore

13 Mar 29

"Michael Monroe usually has a decent signature the lp is pricey but i got one thank y…"

Full Time Flipper replied Mar 28 to Michael monroe signed vinyl limited 300

5 Jun 23
Reply by Modern pain

"Got one for the wife ,£22 well spent "

Full Time Flipper replied Mar 25 to Matt Goss - (Bros) Personally Signed @ banquet - 5 left of CD and Vinyl

1 Mar 25

"IM guessing restocks from cancelled orders as they havent been flying off the shelfs…"

Full Time Flipper replied Mar 25 to REEF - Shoot Me Your Ace signed Cd, Vinyl & Bundles

6 Apr 12
Reply by Bjorkwind

"And banquet wont care no point contacting them when they got my lp totally wrong on…"

Full Time Flipper replied Mar 23 to Franz Ferdinand - Personally Signed Vinyl & CDS (Banquet)

31 Mar 23

"I know there all the same and run by the same company ,expect more missing art cards…"

Full Time Flipper replied Mar 18 to Florence and the Machine UK Signed Bundles (Art Card)

14 May 4
Reply by Tobysautographs

"Annoyingly no cd and art card at £13 more cd,cassette bundles at £22  with 2 cassett…"

Full Time Flipper replied Mar 18 to Florence and the Machine UK Signed Bundles (Art Card)

14 May 4
Reply by Tobysautographs

"just sold out "

Full Time Flipper replied Mar 17 to Def Leppard - Diamond Star Halos w/signed insert

246 7 hours ago
Reply by JIMMY JAMES

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service