Full Time Flipper's Discussions (1,011)

Discussions Replied To (931) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope it does post seperately as a lot of the other prints packed with the cd had c…"

Full Time Flipper replied Mar 15 to Ghost Impera CD at Newbury

23 Mar 18
Reply by REM

"Nice ive got one ,i might be wrong and they may just be using a mock up picture but…"

23 Mar 18
Reply by REM

"Nice find looks like a different style print aswell "

23 Mar 18
Reply by REM

"Lets hope they stick to packing cds and dont get a job dispensing tablets in a hospi…"

Full Time Flipper replied Mar 15 to AURORA - The Gods We Can Touch (Signed Bundles)

58 Mar 20
Reply by UnknownBoyPT

"Nice i did see the amazon pics they did look good "

Full Time Flipper replied Mar 15 to The Shires - 10 Year Plan Signed LP (UK ONLY)

4 Mar 15
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"|I Havent bothered with the amazon signed cd but i got a banquet signed lp as they a…"

Full Time Flipper replied Mar 15 to The Shires - 10 Year Plan Signed LP (UK ONLY)

4 Mar 15
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"My replacement cd card did arrive and the cards they send are in a gold marker pen s…"

Full Time Flipper replied Mar 15 to AURORA - The Gods We Can Touch (Signed Bundles)

58 Mar 20
Reply by UnknownBoyPT

"Thats poor though "

Full Time Flipper replied Mar 13 to BAND OF HORSES Things Are Great CD (Autographed)

10 Apr 8
Reply by Steve

"The time difference between signing 250 posters nicely and signing 250 posters poorl…"

Full Time Flipper replied Mar 11 to Placebo signed art prints Surrounded by Spies (limited 250 each)

16 Mar 20
Reply by John Kimball

"Im not knocking them they were a good band and the mock up prints look great definat…"

Full Time Flipper replied Mar 11 to GO WEST signed prints

15 May 19
Reply by REM

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service