We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Full Time Flipper's Discussions (1,247)

Discussions Replied To (1159) Replies Latest Activity

"the first one has a chance of being real it sold on e bay a few days ago for over £2…"

Full Time Flipper replied Aug 9, 2019 to Brian Jones signatures

4 Aug 10, 2019
Reply by Giuseppe Basile

"All this stuff is a joke as is most of the other so called Jimi owned stuff what a c…"

Full Time Flipper replied Jul 26, 2019 to Is this Jimi Hendrix guitar along with other items the seller is selling?

1 Jul 26, 2019
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"Apparently its the undercopy but an original document not a photocopy the hospital k…"

Full Time Flipper replied Jul 24, 2019 to George Harrisson 1969 signed hospital admission form

6 Jul 24, 2019
Reply by Jim Cushman

"Certainly not a typical set it was a brave move by Roger to give them the thumbs up  "

Full Time Flipper replied Jul 21, 2019 to The Rolling Stones early set of autographs (just failed BAS)

9 Jul 23, 2019
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

"Bagged one this morning thanks  "

Full Time Flipper replied Jul 20, 2019 to New Jimmy Page Signed Books - Pre-Order from Genesis Publications

58 May 17, 2020
Reply by Jamie Lawson

"Well you cant say we didnt give RR a heads up as you said the poorer signatures alwa…"

Full Time Flipper replied Jul 11, 2019 to Jimi Hendrix Autograph Opinions Needed

41 Apr 12, 2020
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

"your right the worse the signature the better the story"

Full Time Flipper replied Jul 4, 2019 to How important is a back story/Provenance to your autographs

30 Jul 4, 2019

"Just a shameless liar,ill drop him an e bay message telling him so "

Full Time Flipper replied Jul 4, 2019 to Janis Joplin (signed in person Auto) Sportsandstars ebay seller

14 Jul 22, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"ON a slightly different topic i like a good story and they can add a lot of value to…"

Full Time Flipper replied Jul 2, 2019 to How important is a back story/Provenance to your autographs

30 Jul 4, 2019

"HI Ballroom no i havent 5 or 6 days on i found that a bit odd i thought they would b…"

Full Time Flipper replied Jul 2, 2019 to How important is a back story/Provenance to your autographs

30 Jul 4, 2019

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service