We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Michael Frost's Discussions (448)

Discussions Replied To (419) Replies Latest Activity

"Monty, I have not heard back from you on your Michael Jackson In-person experience.…"

Michael Frost replied Aug 30, 2012 to Michael Jackson opinion from Global Authentics

42 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Travis Christenberry

" I promised I was going to start to share images, examples and stories about autogra…"

Michael Frost replied Aug 29, 2012 to Your Help Needed: Please Review These Australian Autograph Websites

95 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Ken Mills

"Monty, Thank you very much for your exemplars and your participation in this discuss…"

Michael Frost replied Aug 27, 2012 to Michael Jackson opinion from Global Authentics

42 Aug 30, 2012

"Travis, I would like to thank you for your input and please do not retire, I promise…"

Michael Frost replied Aug 27, 2012 to Michael Jackson opinion from Global Authentics

42 Aug 30, 2012

"Monty, Nobody is going after anyone or anything, as I said originally this discussio…"

Michael Frost replied Aug 26, 2012 to Michael Jackson opinion from Global Authentics

42 Aug 30, 2012

"I am glad to see that collectors are starting to do their homework and thinking befo…"

Michael Frost replied Aug 25, 2012 to Michael Jackson opinion from Global Authentics

42 Aug 30, 2012

"There is nothing QUESTIONABLE about these signed baseballs! All of the signatures ar…"

Michael Frost replied Aug 18, 2012 to "Questionable" 500 HR Club Baseballs Currently on Ebay

8 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by DB

"I would be glad to answer any questions pertaining to the new Certificates of Authen…"

Michael Frost replied Aug 9, 2012 to PAAS Certified Autographs Removed From eBay, Allowed Back Within a Few Months

65 May 5, 2020
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Yes, Mr. DB what is the question you have for me and what scrutiny are you referring…"

Michael Frost replied Aug 6, 2012 to WOULD LOVE TO GET SOME OPINIONS ON THIS AUTO PHOTO - MANTLE, DIMAGGIO, WILLIAMS

65 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Steve Zarelli

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service