PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

KD's Discussions (658)

Discussions Replied To (546) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, they emailed me back almost immediately with my shipping address and said I wa…"

KD replied 8 hours ago to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

190 51 minutes ago
Reply by PFCollector

"A David Gilmour Autograph for .42 cents, I bet you never thought that would happen l…"

KD replied 8 hours ago to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

190 51 minutes ago
Reply by PFCollector

"just copy the one I posted, there is no real info on there saying whose order it is…"

KD replied 10 hours ago to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

190 51 minutes ago
Reply by PFCollector

"yeah, I just submitted my Amazon receipt, the link on the tweet to buy them has Amaz…"

KD replied 10 hours ago to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

190 51 minutes ago
Reply by PFCollector

"Here is the Tweet and the link again https://twitter.com/AlgonquinBooks/status/13902…"

190 51 minutes ago
Reply by PFCollector

"No problem, I went ahead and tried it myself, the book was around $28 on Amazon, and…"

190 51 minutes ago
Reply by PFCollector

"just saw this on Twitter, if you buy the book and show your receipt they will send y…"

KD replied 22 hours ago to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

190 51 minutes ago
Reply by PFCollector

"The autopens I got were his songs for the saint's album in 2018, not sure if there w…"

KD replied on Saturday to KENNY CHESNEY AUTOGRAPHED HERE AND NOW DELUXE CD

10 on Saturday
Reply by Henry K

"Yeah as much as I would like to order these, the last time around I ordered 5 and th…"

KD replied on Friday to KENNY CHESNEY AUTOGRAPHED HERE AND NOW DELUXE CD

10 on Saturday
Reply by Henry K

"man that was fast, I was still deciding if I wanted to spend any more money but I gu…"

KD replied on Friday to CARLY PEARCE SIGNED CD

3 on Friday
Reply by Hervé

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service