PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

ken deeg's Discussions (322)

Discussions Replied To (284) Replies Latest Activity

"Cool thanks, I saw a comment in the thread about the Country artists being bad about…"

ken deeg replied Jan 19 to Keith Urban signed art cards

18 Jan 19
Reply by Shawn Davis Mooney

"Just ordered one of these from his Canadian store and I keep forgetting to look befo…"

ken deeg replied Jan 19 to Keith Urban signed art cards

18 Jan 19
Reply by Shawn Davis Mooney

"Yea I saw that and I'm not sure, I would have bought one if it were both but I've ne…"

ken deeg replied Jan 14 to Nathan Dawe x Little Mix – No Time For Tears Signed CD

2 Jan 14
Reply by ken deeg

"I didn't notice that when I ordered and it let me order 2 but I guess they will canc…"

ken deeg replied Jan 12 to WHY DON'T WE - THE GOOD TIMES AND THE BAD ONES (SIGNED BY FULL BAND) $10.00

15 yesterday
Reply by Jo-Nathan

"oh ok cool, I wasn't really expecting them on time with the pandemic but was hoping…"

ken deeg replied Jan 12 to Why Don't We - Individual Band Member Signed CDs

4 Jan 12
Reply by ken deeg

"Thanks, I never heard of them but was bored so ordered a couple anyway lol, when I o…"

ken deeg replied Jan 12 to Why Don't We - Individual Band Member Signed CDs

4 Jan 12
Reply by ken deeg

"Thanks, I only ordered one because I don't trust many of these anymore. did you get…"

ken deeg replied Jan 8 to FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE - Life Rolls On Signed CD

5 Jan 8
Reply by FRANK GARCIA

"Yea I know I shouldn't have but I only ordered 1 just in case they are real, it says…"

ken deeg replied Jan 4 to Loretta Lynn Still Woman enough with signed & numbered lithograph

4 Jan 4
Reply by FRANK GARCIA

"I was concerned about Autopen since they have been on sale for weeks now for $13 and…"

ken deeg replied Dec 30, 2020 to Taylor Swift Signed CDs

106 6 hours ago
Reply by sawixix

"yes I was very surprised, I had several signed items of hers at the time and all wer…"

ken deeg replied Dec 22, 2020 to signed cardi b. cd until the 6th

50 on Friday
Reply by PFCollector

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service