KD's Discussions (1,079)

Discussions Replied To (858) Replies Latest Activity

"well this is a terrible pic but here they are side by side and they definitely do di…"

KD replied yesterday to Kelly Clarkson WHEN CHRISTMAS COMES AROUND… AUTOGRAPHED CD

36 yesterday
Reply by KD

"Yeah I had a bad feeling about these when they were still going after a week but som…"

KD replied on Saturday to Kelly Clarkson WHEN CHRISTMAS COMES AROUND… AUTOGRAPHED CD

36 yesterday
Reply by KD

"this isn't mine but I just saw it online and I think it actually looks better than I…"

KD replied on Saturday to Kelly Clarkson WHEN CHRISTMAS COMES AROUND… AUTOGRAPHED CD

36 yesterday
Reply by KD

"Signed limited edition clear smoke colored vinyl or black vinyl at Grimey's https://…"

KD replied on Friday to Natalie Hemby - Signed CD

3 on Friday
Reply by KD

"Yeah, they got me too, lost about $65 on a Generation Axe vinyl signed by Zakk Wylde…"

KD replied on Friday to Snowfall: The Tony Bennett Christmas Album (Signed Test Pressing)

22 yesterday
Reply by KD

"I think this Jason Mraz is a new addition too, at least I don't remember seeing it t…"

KD replied on Friday to Newbury restocks

22 yesterday
Reply by Tom Colwell

"Yeah it's also possible that some that they added were not big names and I just didn…"

22 yesterday
Reply by Tom Colwell

"I only caught these because when I checked Newbury in the morning they had 255 items…"

22 yesterday
Reply by Tom Colwell

"the only other one I saw that I didn't get to post because it sold out as I was tryi…"

22 yesterday
Reply by Tom Colwell

"Katy's gone, down to 40 evanescence"

22 yesterday
Reply by Tom Colwell

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service