PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

ken deeg's Discussions (585)

Discussions Replied To (498) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, i finally heard back from them and they offered 3 choices, A. the one book wit…"

ken deeg replied on Tuesday to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

92 on Friday
Reply by Allginger

"it's becoming rare these days but it's nice to see a full signature auto, I agree lo…"

ken deeg replied Apr 5 to SHARON STONE signed book

5 on Tuesday
Reply by Josh Board

"I haven't heard what they are going to keep for the digital portion yet but it was m…"

ken deeg replied Apr 5 to Lady Gaga Autographed CHROMATICA cd back on sale

35 on Thursday
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"No, and I was thinking that since it's been almost a year since I paid, that credit…"

ken deeg replied Apr 5 to Lady Gaga Autographed CHROMATICA cd back on sale

35 on Thursday

"Cool glad you got in on it in time, this is such a hard-to-get signature that this i…"

ken deeg replied Apr 3 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

92 on Friday
Reply by Allginger

"Yeah I hope so too, of course it won't be the end of the world if I don't since I go…"

ken deeg replied Apr 2 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

92 on Friday
Reply by Allginger

"Man, i hope so, a little concerned now since I was one of the first to email them an…"

ken deeg replied Apr 2 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

92 on Friday
Reply by Allginger

"No kidding and I saw a lot of people saying the sales she had that counted towards h…"

ken deeg replied Apr 2 to Lady Gaga Autographed CHROMATICA cd back on sale

35 on Thursday

"Yeah, I've been one trying to hammer her on Twitter every chance I get and I have pl…"

ken deeg replied Apr 2 to Lady Gaga Autographed CHROMATICA cd back on sale

35 on Thursday

"Yes, I noticed last night that a lot of people on Twitter were going crazy asking he…"

ken deeg replied Apr 2 to Olivia Rodrigo - Signed Vinyl

5 Apr 3
Reply by Christina Marie

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service