PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

ken deeg's Discussions (596)

Discussions Replied To (509) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the ones they only had 40 of were the ones also signed by their daughter, sh…"

ken deeg replied Apr 6 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

121 2 hours ago
Reply by mcnish

"Yeah, i finally heard back from them and they offered 3 choices, A. the one book wit…"

ken deeg replied Apr 6 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

121 2 hours ago
Reply by mcnish

"it's becoming rare these days but it's nice to see a full signature auto, I agree lo…"

ken deeg replied Apr 5 to SHARON STONE signed book

5 Apr 5
Reply by Josh Board

"I haven't heard what they are going to keep for the digital portion yet but it was m…"

ken deeg replied Apr 5 to Lady Gaga Autographed CHROMATICA cd back on sale

38 on Tuesday
Reply by Zach W

"No, and I was thinking that since it's been almost a year since I paid, that credit…"

ken deeg replied Apr 5 to Lady Gaga Autographed CHROMATICA cd back on sale

38 on Tuesday
Reply by Zach W

"Cool glad you got in on it in time, this is such a hard-to-get signature that this i…"

ken deeg replied Apr 3 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

121 2 hours ago
Reply by mcnish

"Yeah I hope so too, of course it won't be the end of the world if I don't since I go…"

ken deeg replied Apr 2 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

121 2 hours ago
Reply by mcnish

"Man, i hope so, a little concerned now since I was one of the first to email them an…"

ken deeg replied Apr 2 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

121 2 hours ago
Reply by mcnish

"No kidding and I saw a lot of people saying the sales she had that counted towards h…"

ken deeg replied Apr 2 to Lady Gaga Autographed CHROMATICA cd back on sale

38 on Tuesday
Reply by Zach W

"Yeah, I've been one trying to hammer her on Twitter every chance I get and I have pl…"

ken deeg replied Apr 2 to Lady Gaga Autographed CHROMATICA cd back on sale

38 on Tuesday
Reply by Zach W

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service