PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

ken deeg's Discussions (593)

Discussions Replied To (506) Replies Latest Activity

"yea i went crazy on social media sending out literally thousands of tweets and messa…"

ken deeg replied Oct 4, 2020 to Justin Beiber & Ariana Grande Signed "Stuck With You" CDs

215 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by Mark McGauley

"exactly how i feel Rich, i actually ordered 4 from each store and figured the chance…"

ken deeg replied Oct 3, 2020 to Justin Beiber & Ariana Grande Signed "Stuck With You" CDs

215 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by Mark McGauley

"I agree with you Doc but i can tell you from Ozzy Auto pen fiasco that i tried every…"

ken deeg replied Oct 3, 2020 to Justin Beiber & Ariana Grande Signed "Stuck With You" CDs

215 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by Mark McGauley

"So i was wondering if anyone can tell me if there is any member of the band that is…"

ken deeg replied Oct 3, 2020 to Blackpink signed cd

11 Feb 10
Reply by Jo-Nathan

"Just got my shipping confirmation on this already, with the MGK that's two orders in…"

ken deeg replied Oct 1, 2020 to Blackpink signed cd

11 Feb 10
Reply by Jo-Nathan

"yea my last email said they were delayed until september and i emailed them about a…"

ken deeg replied Sep 30, 2020 to Justin Beiber & Ariana Grande Signed "Stuck With You" CDs

215 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by Mark McGauley

"well i certainly wouldn't tell anybody not to complain with as much of it as i have…"

ken deeg replied Sep 30, 2020 to Katy Perry - Smile signed cd

113 Dec 7, 2020
Reply by David Din

"I ordered one and to be honest i wasn't familar with them but i checked eBay to get…"

ken deeg replied Sep 29, 2020 to Blackpink signed cd

11 Feb 10
Reply by Jo-Nathan

" just got shipping confirmation on my 3 signed Cd's, glad to see some stuff being sh…"

ken deeg replied Sep 28, 2020 to Megan Thee Stallion SIGNED CDS

20 Sep 29, 2020
Reply by M.

"Cool, i was hoping for the error cover and thought i heard that too."

ken deeg replied Sep 23, 2020 to Machine Gun Kelly Signed 13K Albums With Wrong Artwork

12 Oct 1, 2020
Reply by PFCollector

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service