We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Neil L's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"They do seem to have some authentic items, although I understand they might have som…"

Neil L replied May 20, 2021 to Bob Dylan signed and played harmonica--Any doubts?

14 May 20, 2021
Reply by Neil L

"Thanks again for the hard truth. It sucks when you think you've bought something so…"

Neil L replied May 19, 2021 to Led Zeppelin and others--Are any of these real?

5 May 19, 2021
Reply by Josh Board

"What do you think of this one as a less expensive alternative? https://www.ebay.com/…"

Neil L replied May 16, 2021 to American Beauty or Ugly? SRV Band Signed as Well from Roadie

27 Jul 5, 2021
Reply by Tacoma Blues

"What do you mean by that? That the signature doesn't stand out against the backgroun…"

Neil L replied May 16, 2021 to American Beauty or Ugly? SRV Band Signed as Well from Roadie

27 Jul 5, 2021
Reply by Tacoma Blues

"What do you think of this Bob Weir signature? I've bought posters from this guy befo…"

27 Jul 5, 2021
Reply by Tacoma Blues

"What do you think of this Bob Weir signature? I've bought posters from this guy befo…"

27 Jul 5, 2021
Reply by Tacoma Blues

"Thanks. I do have some real pieces, not just these terrible albums. I mainly collect…"

Neil L replied May 14, 2021 to American Beauty or Ugly? SRV Band Signed as Well from Roadie

27 Jul 5, 2021
Reply by Tacoma Blues

"Yes. I’ve gotten to know him. This poster is signed to him by the band and manager."

Neil L replied May 14, 2021 to American Beauty or Ugly? SRV Band Signed as Well from Roadie

27 Jul 5, 2021
Reply by Tacoma Blues

"Agreed. I might put some more up later this weekend. "

27 Jul 5, 2021
Reply by Tacoma Blues

"It all seems obvious to me now. I'm going to post another Grateful Dead piece."

Neil L replied May 14, 2021 to Anything look real?

4 May 14, 2021
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service