We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jason Strecker's Discussions (330)

Discussions Replied To (274) Replies Latest Activity

"Another good point, Joe. People want bargain pricing. If I list a high quality item…"

Jason Strecker replied Jun 23, 2019 to Is Ebay Okay?

14 Jun 23, 2019
Reply by CJCollector

"I really hope Buzz is mentally capable of handling his life and affairs in his older…"

Jason Strecker replied Jun 22, 2019 to Buzz Aldrin canvas

10 Jun 23, 2019
Reply by rico

"Woody2shoes, great analysis. I am a full time seller on ebay and it does seem like t…"

Jason Strecker replied Jun 22, 2019 to Is Ebay Okay?

14 Jun 23, 2019
Reply by CJCollector

"That one is Noel Neill signing for him in the mid 1990s, early 2000s."

Jason Strecker replied Jun 18, 2019 to Opinion on this Tom Selleck?

6 Jun 18, 2019
Reply by Jason Strecker

"I think you are right guys. When in persons and letters are always signed with the c…"

Jason Strecker replied Jun 15, 2019 to Lucy signed index card "Lave Lucy"

3 Jun 15, 2019
Reply by Jason Strecker

"Was Lucy known to write Love like "Lave?" I have an index card signed this way with…"

Jason Strecker replied Jun 13, 2019 to Lucille Ball autograph- authentic?

2 Jun 13, 2019
Reply by Jason Strecker

"It's harder to sell personalized but I get better prices on ebay for them when they…"

Jason Strecker replied Jun 13, 2019 to Personalized signed photos vs just signed photos value

38 Jun 25, 2019
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"LOL. May have started off innocently with the family member forging signatures to gi…"

Jason Strecker replied Jun 9, 2019 to John, Paul and George Signed Yellow Submarine Booklet

6 Jun 11, 2019
Reply by Dan Moss

"Very awesome, Christopher! Those responses are memories that will live forever. It i…"

Jason Strecker replied Jun 7, 2019 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

508 Apr 4
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"I know there are some scammers who may do fake COAs/numbers but I can also say from…"

Jason Strecker replied Jun 7, 2019 to Jeremy Renner Verification? JSA Witnessed Protection Program Autograph Doesn't Show up in their Archives?

3 Jun 7, 2019
Reply by Jason Strecker

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service