We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jason Strecker's Discussions (330)

Discussions Replied To (274) Replies Latest Activity

"Hoping to get some help on these. I think Wayne is not good but Willie looks good to…"

Jason Strecker replied Dec 6, 2020 to Willie Mays and Wayne Gretzky authenticity

2 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jason Strecker

"Another pointer is the symbol under Ann's autograph is a cross and Jesus fish. She w…"

Jason Strecker replied Nov 1, 2020 to Opinions on Brady Bunch TV Cast Signatures - Follow Up to Previous Discussion

8 Nov 3, 2020
Reply by beardog1

"It would be cool to see the actual photo. I can believe it."

Jason Strecker replied Nov 1, 2020 to Ann Margret Email Regarding an Autograph

2 Nov 1, 2020
Reply by Jason Strecker

"I think in the other thread I also mentioned try and look for the stairs photo with…"

Jason Strecker replied Nov 1, 2020 to Opinions on Brady Bunch TV Cast Signatures - Follow Up to Previous Discussion

8 Nov 3, 2020
Reply by beardog1

"I'm not an expert on his autographs but I think it might be his wife's signature. I…"

Jason Strecker replied Nov 1, 2020 to Sid Luckman Life Magazine Cover

2 Nov 1, 2020
Reply by Deepak Nahar

"They only one that I think is good, given the item (because I don't know his autogra…"

8 Nov 3, 2020
Reply by beardog1

"What is the issue with the estate? Are they getting a hold of fakes and posting them…"

Jason Strecker replied Oct 11, 2020 to Joe DiMaggio thoughts?

5 Oct 11, 2020
Reply by Steve

"I'm not sure about it now but for years both Jimmy and Rosalyn would take photo ops…"

Jason Strecker replied Oct 9, 2020 to Jimmy Carter Bookplates

6 Oct 9, 2020
Reply by Jason Strecker

"Looks very good."

Jason Strecker replied Sep 22, 2020 to Bart Starr opinions please

7 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by R. Tanner

"Looks pretty bad. Dale could be messy but considering Richard's isn't real I wouldn'…"

Jason Strecker replied Sep 17, 2020 to Dale Earnhardt senior and Richard Petty

1 Sep 17, 2020
Reply by Jason Strecker

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service