We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"I also thought that no one would autograph on an IPhone because who ever was signing…"

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied May 8, 2017 to Are IPhone 7 Autographs Considered Real Autographs?

65 May 10, 2017
Reply by PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS

"I think that is why forgers get the big bucks. You can basically say that almost for…"

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied May 8, 2017 to Are IPhone 7 Autographs Considered Real Autographs?

65 May 10, 2017

"Yes a Reprint. I think there is money in reprints, just ask all the collector/dealer…"

65 May 10, 2017

"I just check my photos that were affected and I was hoping that they were in one gro…"

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied Apr 6, 2017 to Some of my Pictures are turning green and not coming out as I first down loaded them

8 Apr 6, 2017

"Thanks for checking into it. I will see if I can replace those photos that are affec…"

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied Apr 6, 2017 to Some of my Pictures are turning green and not coming out as I first down loaded them

8 Apr 6, 2017

"Sorry for the trouble, Thanks for looking at it, hope it is something that can be fi…"

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied Apr 4, 2017 to Some of my Pictures are turning green and not coming out as I first down loaded them

8 Apr 6, 2017

"I just check and it is even doing it on my phone, but instead of green, they are not…"

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied Apr 4, 2017 to Some of my Pictures are turning green and not coming out as I first down loaded them

8 Apr 6, 2017

"Thank You for your fast reply!!! I don't know how to give you an example, but if you…"

8 Apr 6, 2017

"I like to get toy collectables autographed more than photos, like this #37-3, 1988 G…"

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied Apr 3, 2017 to STAR TREK AUTOGRAPHS

162 Mar 15
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"I have a Dinky 1st edition Star Trek Enterprise signed by The Late James Doohan, Geo…"

PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS replied Apr 3, 2017 to STAR TREK AUTOGRAPHS

162 Mar 15
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service