We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

michael hardin's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"i agree with you, even maybe once a year they could have some kind of thing where pe…"

michael hardin replied Feb 23, 2010 to Most Difficult Band/Musician to obtain an in person signature

19 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by michael hardin

"actually just met bb king and buddy guy, they were both kind of grouchy but did sign…"

michael hardin replied Feb 20, 2010 to meeting celebs who have you met? who do you want to meet?

100 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by David Mendenhall

"i love the magazine, but i would love to see you guys come out with some kind of col…"

michael hardin replied Feb 18, 2010 to Autograph Magazine Testimonials

35 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by michael hardin

"the easiest way to sell stuff on ebay is to overprice it and have it listed as buy i…"

michael hardin replied Feb 18, 2010 to psa/dna quick opinion

8 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by nic Pell

"go to startiger.com and trust me you will have a ball there are so many people addre…"

michael hardin replied Feb 18, 2010 to How to obtain autographs through the mail (TTM)

14 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Dan Gregory

"thats a tough one to tell both things are definitely written by the same person and…"

michael hardin replied Feb 18, 2010 to Queston on autograph

1 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by michael hardin

"i think a lot of the autographs on the website are reprints even though they dont te…"

michael hardin replied Feb 18, 2010 to Sprit Autographs

3 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by michael hardin

"derek jeter is pretty tough to get an autograph in person, he usually doesnt sign, i…"

michael hardin replied Feb 18, 2010 to meeting celebs who have you met? who do you want to meet?

100 Feb 21, 2016

"jet li is kind of a dick and doesnt really take to much time for his fans carla gugi…"

michael hardin replied Feb 18, 2010 to meeting celebs who have you met? who do you want to meet?

100 Feb 21, 2016

"i met johnny depp he is extremely nice at his premieres but everywhere else the guy…"

100 Feb 21, 2016

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service