Greg B's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Much appreciated, thank you!"

Greg B replied on Tuesday to George Thorogood

12 yesterday
Reply by KD

"Congrats to you both, hoping there are more to follow! I just went back and checked…"

Greg B replied Jul 22 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

294 Aug 26
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"Thanks Bear, hopefully mine arrives by Monday or Tuesday and can start my claim"

Greg B replied Jun 5 to VAN MORRISON Latest Record Project Volume I (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

174 Jun 20
Reply by Steve

"Did you have to ship the cd back? If so how was postage handled?"

Greg B replied Jun 5 to VAN MORRISON Latest Record Project Volume I (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

174 Jun 20
Reply by Steve

"Hi Wildy   Are you located in the States and make your purchase through JPC? Did you…"

174 Jun 20
Reply by Steve

"Great, the more the better, my friend who is also waiting is going to also email he…"

Greg B replied Jun 4 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

294 Aug 26
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"Hi Tom Did he respond? He said in a email to me he was personally going to go and ch…"

Greg B replied Jun 4 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

294 Aug 26
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"Hi KD,  Glad to see you also emailed him and I am hoping others waiting for the cd e…"

Greg B replied Jun 3 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

294 Aug 26
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"I was told by the publisher that the warehouse confirmed to them that USPS had picke…"

Greg B replied Jun 2 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

294 Aug 26
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"Has anyone received the cd that was suppose to be sent out direct from the book publ…"

Greg B replied Jun 2 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

294 Aug 26
Reply by crazyrabbits23

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service