We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Bruce Juice's Discussions (2,753)

Discussions Replied To (2313) Replies Latest Activity

"No good.  Beware of expensive framing / matting as that is often (but not always) a…"

Bruce Juice replied Mar 10, 2016 to Bruce Springsteen Autograph

5 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Seller took listing down and says "not available"     "

Bruce Juice replied Mar 10, 2016 to Harrison signed as Nelson Wilbury - Authentic?

9 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by FB

"Sorry another forgery. 95% of the Dylans on Ebay are fakes. The other 5% way overpri…"

Bruce Juice replied Mar 10, 2016 to Bob Dylan opinions

4 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Robert Chase

"Good work.  Every time I report someone I still see the listing so maybe you've got…"

Bruce Juice replied Mar 8, 2016 to Shockingly fake Springsteen and E Street band album on eBay

8 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Richard Booth

"Could  be worst attempt on Springsteen ever.  I reported him as well but Ebay will d…"

Bruce Juice replied Mar 8, 2016 to Shockingly fake Springsteen and E Street band album on eBay

8 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Richard Booth

"Good to know, thanks.  I think Iconic Auctions had one where George signed as Nelson…"

Bruce Juice replied Mar 7, 2016 to Harrison signed as Nelson Wilbury - Authentic?

9 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by FB

"Yes, that PSA LOA you posted is fake. (Signatures of the authenticators don't match…"

Bruce Juice replied Mar 6, 2016 to Is this an Authentic PSA Letter of Authenticity?

88 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Gio

"I would advise contacting PSA about this.  They certainly can confirm if this is fak…"

Bruce Juice replied Mar 6, 2016 to Is this an Authentic PSA Letter of Authenticity?

88 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Gio

"Good point Innuendo -- and cheers to Richard Davie for coming on this forum to make…"

Bruce Juice replied Mar 2, 2016 to Freddie Mercury signed 45 - Authentic?

17 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"Yes, the check is real but the prices on the other stuff are sky high with huge mini…"

Bruce Juice replied Mar 1, 2016 to Holy Grail Prince autograph up for sale

3 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Steven Jackson

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service