We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Rick Meyer's Discussions (2,861)

Discussions Replied To (2626) Replies Latest Activity

"Comical how much stock people put into those nonsense companies. Even experience col…"

Rick Meyer replied May 10, 2020 to David Gilmour. Interest PSA Quick Opinion

48 May 13, 2020
Reply by Paul

"Too bad PSA doesn’t grade in person submissions as hard as they do the quick opinion…"

Rick Meyer replied May 10, 2020 to David Gilmour. Interest PSA Quick Opinion

48 May 13, 2020
Reply by Paul

"PSA quick opinion and regular opinions these days are awful. Makes me laugh when peo…"

Rick Meyer replied May 8, 2020 to David Gilmour. Interest PSA Quick Opinion

48 May 13, 2020
Reply by Paul

"Garbage company. "

Rick Meyer replied May 6, 2020 to Is Iconic Autographs trust worthy?

9 May 6, 2020
Reply by Chad B

"Sweet ball. "

Rick Meyer replied May 5, 2020 to Help buying a Mantle ball

14 May 5, 2020
Reply by Steve

"Here are two examples of in person rushed signatures. I would normally say no to the…"

Rick Meyer replied May 5, 2020 to Opinions on this Mike Trout Inscribed and Signed Helmet?

10 May 5, 2020
Reply by Rick Meyer

"Here are a couple more showing another version of his signature. The magazine I got…"

Rick Meyer replied May 5, 2020 to Opinions on this Mike Trout Inscribed and Signed Helmet?

10 May 5, 2020
Reply by Rick Meyer

"These are the ones I previously posted. Redoing them so they show in the thread. The…"

10 May 5, 2020
Reply by Rick Meyer

"These were authenticated by one of the Authenticators you mention. What do you think…"

10 May 5, 2020
Reply by Rick Meyer

"This one looks good. Trout signature has changed a bit. The PSA one above I still wo…"

10 May 5, 2020
Reply by Rick Meyer

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service