We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Paul Fox's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"i believe it to be genuine, matches elvis handwriting to me from genuine exemplars i…"

Paul Fox replied Oct 8, 2012 to Elvis signed Back of 1955 Sun Promo Photo - Opinions?

12 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Guy Rawlings

"he dont always personalise. in fact all my IP have been signed "regards christian ba…"

Paul Fox replied Oct 5, 2012 to Christian Bale In-Person Autographs Question

9 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Paul Fox

"i wouldnt rule it out as being authentic, even i today signed my signature and it lo…"

Paul Fox replied Oct 3, 2012 to What say you about this Jacksons Victory album?

7 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Paul Fox

"ive not had anything. ive even checked all my spam emails to make sure."

Paul Fox replied Oct 2, 2012 to THE AUTOGRAPH AUTHENTICATOR REPORT

168 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by al cordero

"i think its authentic, there are no flaws to suggest its been traced or drawn, all t…"

Paul Fox replied Oct 2, 2012 to What say you about this Jacksons Victory album?

7 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Paul Fox

"if they really believe they are genuine and do have evidence, why not make each piec…"

Paul Fox replied Sep 20, 2012 to ACAF Excerpt: Mark Mclennan, eBay's www-authenticateit-co-uk, Answers Authenticity Questions

67 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"sounds like they dont want peoples opinions to be heard on public forum, and as far…"

Paul Fox replied Sep 20, 2012 to ACAF Excerpt: Mark Mclennan, eBay's www-authenticateit-co-uk, Answers Authenticity Questions

67 Sep 20, 2012

"Same, i will never be associated with aftal or this acaf and never have been. Just b…"

67 Sep 20, 2012

"my point proven and get your facts right. you have no opinion of my experience nor d…"

67 Sep 20, 2012

"Think the point is that its the top dogs in aftal and not just any registered dealer…"

67 Sep 20, 2012

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service