We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tommy Byron's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"And to be more clear Steve... I was in an e-mail chain with him starting back in 200…"

Tommy Byron replied Feb 13, 2018 to Geeez,,where is that thread that(dare say) Roger questioned a Frank autogrtaph...

51 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Ian Baldock

"Steve,,, I have talked to him on the phone.... and have dealt with him over the year…"

Tommy Byron replied Feb 12, 2018 to Geeez,,where is that thread that(dare say) Roger questioned a Frank autogrtaph...

51 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Ian Baldock

"I will leave this on a positive note Erik. I apologize if I offended anyone here. Bu…"

Tommy Byron replied Feb 12, 2018 to Geeez,,where is that thread that(dare say) Roger questioned a Frank autogrtaph...

51 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Ian Baldock

"Meaning you. Not Frank... No offense."

51 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Ian Baldock

"So it was up to me. To chase my money. Are you like a serious collector...???? I've…"

51 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Ian Baldock

"When I get paid I have no problem with that. Or you can pay me...lolol... considerin…"

51 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Ian Baldock

"Adam - Please see my post right up above this one. It appears Frank was having e-mai…"

51 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Ian Baldock

"Update...... Steve.. please pass around. Just got off the phone with Frank..... It a…"

51 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Ian Baldock

"And F#@$#KK that. Now all of a sudden......I........am the victim. "Well you should…"

51 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Ian Baldock

"10 years...... as you said.... well it took a few years for them to appear as sold.…"

51 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Ian Baldock

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service