We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve Zarelli's Discussions (4,766)

Discussions Replied To (4583) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with CEE GEE. For reference sake, here is an authentically signed photo of t…"

Steve Zarelli replied Oct 4, 2011 to Can you Mantle experts tell me If this is legit ?

5 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by CEE GEE

"Not sure what you are driving at...   Is the "hard to believe" because they have an…"

Steve Zarelli replied Oct 4, 2011 to Anyone know this UACC Dealer??

15 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Mike Miller

"Nice write up CEE GEE. Kudos!   Didn't know Gossage signs TTM. I may have to send so…"

Steve Zarelli replied Oct 4, 2011 to How to Determine the Difference Between a Real and Fake Autograph: Terminology and Photo Examples

21 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by hank Co

"LOL   But are they real or cheap knock-offs?"

Steve Zarelli replied Sep 27, 2011 to What do you think of Signature Dreams

58 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by DB

"Talk about the blind leading the blind."

Steve Zarelli replied Sep 27, 2011 to What do you think of Signature Dreams

58 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by DB

"At that time, we were ALL getting snookered. The important thing to note is, you are…"

Steve Zarelli replied Sep 26, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"It looks like Mantle in the same way Michael Moore looks like Jabba the Hut. LOL   S…"

Steve Zarelli replied Sep 26, 2011 to Does this Mantle auto look real??????????????????

4 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Steve

"Wise dealers and collectors take the approach that they begin with the presumption t…"

Steve Zarelli replied Sep 26, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"Looks like those signature dreams are really nightmares."

Steve Zarelli replied Sep 26, 2011 to What do you think of Signature Dreams

58 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by DB

"What do you think of this slowly drawn piece of junk with a Morales COA?   http://ww…"

Steve Zarelli replied Sep 26, 2011 to What do you think of Signature Dreams

58 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by DB

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service