We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tony's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah I’m a veterinarian. I hate when other veterinarians send me written records . I…"

Tony replied Nov 26, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Yeah . You guys are more knowledgeable then me . When I just opened up that package…"

Tony replied Nov 26, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"I would just be weary of anything he signed . He could have had someone else on his…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"There are so many of his boot lickers that I would not be surprised if someone would…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"you can’t trust a word Bob says . Even his name is fake . You must question everythi…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Investigate everything. We can’t accept anything but unconditional surrender from th…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"When i paint that masterpiece "

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"I feel like this will collapse his entire signature market . Why would you trust tha…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"We must not stop . Keep pushing forward . Unconditional surrender "

Tony replied Nov 25, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"It’s terrible. There are a few bashing him as they should but it’s few and far betwe…"

Tony replied Nov 25, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service