All Discussions Tagged '/' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are these Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan autographs real?

Hello everyone, completely new to this site so please forgive me if i don't have this in right section. I am looking for opinions on these…

Started by DubMaxwell

6 Mar 16
Reply by DubMaxwell

Bon Jovi Drumhead autographs from auction - authentic or not?

Hi guys,  I just got a gift from a friend of mine (please see pictures below):  1) Do you think it is authentic?  2) Do you know anything a…

Started by Icehit4e

11 Feb 16, 2019
Reply by Icehit4e

ROLLING STONES - Urban Jungle 1990 - entire band signed!

just got this Rolling Stones Program given to me by a family member of a legendary concert promoter. All but one of the band members (Lorel…

Started by BLOOKAZOO

2 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by BLOOKAZOO

James Stewart/ Gregory Peck & Jennifer Jones---

Hi again, I have those two Stewart (one from a send in book) signatures and would like to know if only Harvey's is the one to be fake... …

Started by Eddy White

3 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Steve Zarelli

Fellini / Masina / Perkins...probably the real thing !!???

Hi again, I am anxious about your opinion regarding the attached Federico Fellini, Guilietta Masina and Anthony Perkins. The information I'…

Started by Eddy White

0 Apr 26, 2017

g24ary - terrible fakes!!! [suspect this was gnashert99 before and he changed his name]

Terrible fakes all of them - should be added to hall of shame! http://www.ebay.com/sch/g24ary/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ip

Started by Arvind Mohindra

51 Jul 23, 2013

Triple signed, Easy Rider LP..

This piece is what I'd like to think of as being a kind of rare 1969 "Easy Rider" triple movie cast original signed LP soundtrack cover..  …

Started by R. Blundy

0 Feb 16, 2011

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service