PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

All Discussions Tagged '-' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Late Works - of Noise (Various Artists) - Signed Vinyl

Late Works - of Noise (Various Artists) - Signed Vinyl Glows, 404, Martha Skye Murphy, Kiran Leonard and black midi will be signing copies…

Started by Andy W

0 Nov 9

Bob Dylan - Recently Sold at Auction Low Price

Hi all, Just interested to know if this is an authentic Dylan autograph? It sold recently for $574.00 which seems mighty low for a Dylan…

Started by ParkersBand

42 Oct 21
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

back to the future autograph session at racc.

when you are a collector of ''back to the future'' than here is your chance to pre order your favorite bttf actor or actors. https://raccsi…

Started by rob kunne

0 Sep 19

QUEEN autographs record "INNUENDO"

I have 1991 Queen record  "INNUENDO"  with all band members autographs. I wondering is this  autographs  real??

Started by Samir Zubanovic

4 Sep 2
Reply by Samir Zubanovic

coast2coastco_44 (446) selling fakes

found this advert on ebay.com -a back to the future autographed photo which is 100% fake and did contact the seller and all he could do was…

Started by rob kunne

3 Aug 29
Reply by rob kunne

U2 SIGNED LP ''ELEVATION TOUR''.

like to buy this but although i think these 4 autographs are real i have doubts because the sellers price is way to low in mine opinion. th…

Started by rob kunne

11 Jul 27
Reply by rob kunne

rod stewart.

i know there are many experts on a rod steward autograph on autograph live and i have the chance to get this one but like to have a few opi…

Started by rob kunne

2 Jul 9
Reply by marc e

rod stewart.

i know there are many experts on a rod steward autograph on autograph live and i have the chance to get this one but like to have a few opi…

Started by rob kunne

1 Jul 9
Reply by alan david munns

rod stewart.

Started by rob kunne

0 Jul 9

just a hobby.

a few weeks ago the owner of a framing company contact me or i was interested in buying a cardboard lot because she did have to chaince the…

Started by rob kunne

10 May 31
Reply by rob kunne

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service