All Discussions Tagged '1980's' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Michael Jackson - Thriller Or Just BAD?

Hi Guys- I have here a signed print of Michael Jackson from the Thriller era. I think the other signature might represent Quincy Jones (pro…

Started by Syreena Sexxton

1 Sep 6
Reply by Abcd

The Clash London Calling - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everyone- Yet another offering out of the UK. This one from a dealer who has several pieces I would die for- if only they were real. I t…

7 Jul 27
Reply by John William

The Cure In Between Days Signed 12" Maxi-Single... Real Or Fake?

Hi Everybody. Any Cure fans out there? Would love to know what you think about the possible authenticity of the following In Between Days s…

2 Jul 1
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

The Police Signed Regatta De Blanc LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everyone- Hoping to get some opinions about the possible authenticity of the following The Police Regatta De Blanc signed LP. I'm not ve…

2 Nov 18, 2017
Reply by Tim G.

Real Or Fake - Is This Pretenders LP the Real Deal Or A Real Pretender?

Hi Guys- Seeking opinions on the possible validity of the following signed Pretenders self-titled debut LP. Any and all opinions will be gr…

2 Oct 8, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

Should They Stay Or Should They Go? The Clash "Combat Rock" Signed LPs - Real Or Fake?

Hi Fellas- Two examples of signed LP copies of The Clash "Combat Rock"- real or fake? The first copy in ballpoint penPic #1 - #2) I'm think…

4 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

Hey! Ho! Let's Go! Ramones Signed Debut LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everyone- Anyone have an opinion as to the possible authenticity of the following Ramones self-titled debut LP? Any and all opinions wou…

10 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

Real Or Fake: The Clash Signed LPs

Hi Everyone- Seeking opinions on the possible authenticity of the following Clash signed LPs. I have my suspicions about Combat Rock (pic #…

11 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Cogo

Real Or Fake - Ramones Rocket To Russia Signed LP

Hi Everyone- Seeking opinions on the possible authenticity of the following Ramones Rocket To Russia LP (see pics below). I'm also seeking…

3 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by Richard Booth

Real Or Fake: Blondie Signed LPs & Photo

Hi Everyone-       Back again with a few Blondie curiosities. I recently purchased a copy of their 2nd LP, Plastic Letters, from a UK deale…

12 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service