We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged '1980s' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Police Signed Regatta De Blanc LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everyone- Hoping to get some opinions about the possible authenticity of the following The Police Regatta De Blanc signed LP. I'm not ve…

Started by Syreena Sexxton

1 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by marc e

Real Or Fake - Is This Pretenders LP the Real Deal Or A Real Pretender?

Hi Guys- Seeking opinions on the possible validity of the following signed Pretenders self-titled debut LP. Any and all opinions will be gr…

2 Oct 8, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

Should They Stay Or Should They Go? The Clash "Combat Rock" Signed LPs - Real Or Fake?

Hi Fellas- Two examples of signed LP copies of The Clash "Combat Rock"- real or fake? The first copy in ballpoint penPic #1 - #2) I'm think…

4 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

Hey! Ho! Let's Go! Ramones Signed Debut LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everyone- Anyone have an opinion as to the possible authenticity of the following Ramones self-titled debut LP? Any and all opinions wou…

10 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

Real Or Fake: The Clash Signed LPs

Hi Everyone- Seeking opinions on the possible authenticity of the following Clash signed LPs. I have my suspicions about Combat Rock (pic #…

11 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Cogo

Real Or Fake - Ramones Rocket To Russia Signed LP

Hi Everyone- Seeking opinions on the possible authenticity of the following Ramones Rocket To Russia LP (see pics below). I'm also seeking…

3 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by Richard Booth

Real Or Fake: Blondie Signed LPs & Photo

Hi Everyone-       Back again with a few Blondie curiosities. I recently purchased a copy of their 2nd LP, Plastic Letters, from a UK deale…

12 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

KooKoo LP Signed Debbie Harry, Chris Stein & H.R. Giger - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everyone- Would LOVE to hear from anyone (but especially Richard Booth) regarding this KooKoo LP, apparently signed by Debbie Harry, Chr…

6 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

Real Or Fake? Madonna Autograph

Hi Everyone- Looking for opinions regarding a Madonna autograph (see pics #1 and #2 below). The third pic(bottom) is an authentic signature…

1 May 11, 2017
Reply by Joe W.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service