We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged '80's' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Real Or Fake? Talking Heads "Stop Making Sense" Band Signed Vinyl LP

Hi- I'm interested in getting the Group's opinion of the possible authenticity of the following Taking Heads "Stop Making Sense"" band sign…

Started by Syreena Sexxton

5 Oct 23, 2022
Reply by Josh Board

REAL OR FAKE- Signed Talking Heads LP "Remain In Light" Or Buyer Take Flight?

Hi Everybody-       Seeking opinions about the possible authenticity of the following signed Talking Heads Remain In Light LP. As usual, al…

0 Mar 31, 2022

REAL OR FAKE- Signed Madonna Ray Of Light Promo Flat

Hi Everybody-       Seeking opinions as to the possible authenticity of the following signed Madonna Ray Of Light promo flat. As always, al…

0 Mar 31, 2022

The Cure Signed Tour Poster: Hot! Hot! Hot! Or NOT! NOT! NOT!

Hi Everyone- I've been given a chance to buy a signed The Cure tour poster (Wild Mood Swings Tour?), presumably signed by the band around 1…

0 Jul 20, 2021

Real Or Fake? U2 WAR Signed LP - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For...

Hi Everyone- Looking for opinions on the possible authenticity of the following signed U2 WAR LP. I'm not particularly familiar with this b…

8 Oct 8, 2020
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

Def Leppard Authenticity Opinion

Hey everyone, I got ahold of this signed Def Leppard - On Through The Night vinyl. This is one of my very favorite album covers, so I was…

Started by Jordan Neal

1 Jun 11, 2020
Reply by TW

The Pretenders Self-Titled Debut Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everyone- Here we have a Pretenders self-titled debut signed LP up for discussion. Signatures appear extremely similar to a handful of o…

3 Jul 3, 2019
Reply by A.B.

The Cure The Head On The Door Signed LP- Real or Fake?

Hi Everybody- Long Time No Chat- I have here a signed copy of The Cure's The Head On The Door (LP). Does anyone have any opinions on it's p…

2 Apr 29, 2019
Reply by John William

Should I Buy Or Should I No - The Clash -London Calling Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everyone- Once again I'm looking for opinions regarding the possible authenticity of the following The Clash London Calling signed LP. I…

1 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by John William

The Police Every Breath You Take - The Singles Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Guys-    I would love to hear from you and get your opinion on the possible authenticity of the following Police Every Breath You Take -…

5 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by marc e

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service