We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Antiquities' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

eBay Seller lburnette Offers Doors “Signed” Debut LP From Antiquities With Banned Frangipani COA

This Doors “signed” debut LP is currently for sale from eBay seller lburnette at a BIN price of $9,000. It includes COAs from Antiquities o…

Started by BallroomDays67

71 Sep 21, 2019
Reply by BallroomDays67

Has Anyone Heard Of Tim Buskley? It Was Forensically Examined

This was a surprise. It's the only Tim Buckley piece I've ever seen from Antiquities, which appears to be signed "Tim Buskley." I guess the…

Started by BallroomDays67

1 Dec 29, 2018
Reply by terrier8HOF

Tons of items from Antiquities and Art of Music - are any of these real?

Longtime reader (but first-time poster) here. A couple of years ago my parents surprised me with a gift from Antiquities. My parents are to…

Started by SB

11 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by Mike Kaminski

Denver Broncos Super Bowl Winning Team Signed Jersey - Antiquities of CA

I am new to the site and new to collecting signed memorabilia. I am a huge Denver Broncos fan and after recently taking my first trip to De…

Started by Brandon

6 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Xwiesy

Purchased "Authentic" autographed by The Rolling Stones that PSA/DNA discredited

A few months back I picked up an encased guitar signed by The Rolling Stones at a store called Antiquities International in the Forum shops…

Started by Joe Santori

95 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by John Kimball

Led Zeppelin -The Song Remains the Same- signed by all 4 band members

I purchased this Led Zeppelin autographed Song Remains the Same Album from Antiquities in Las Vegas in 2008. The signed album was allegedly…

Started by Jay Pommrehn

10 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Richard Booth

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service