We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Authentication' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do you think of Beckett Authentication? Help me understand.

I sent Beckett Authentication a very nice Emma Watson 8x10 which I paid a whole bunch for from UK Dealer. They found it to be Authentic. #1…

Started by John Maurer

58 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

PSA QuickOpinion - Ever Genuine?

I've sent PSA at least 10 "QuickOpinion" requests and every single one of them has come back "Likely Not Genuine". Several from eBay auctio…

Started by John Chase

33 Aug 31, 2023
Reply by Chas

The Who Autograph Authentication question, can anyone verifiy?

Hi All,  I need your expertise. I have a signed Quadrophenia album cover and I am trying to get the autographs authenticated.  Any clue if…

Started by Chemonti

6 Jul 4, 2023
Reply by Josh Board NEW & Improved

Autograph Opinions? Ali + Elvis

Thoughts? My concern was it being a print.  But I don't believe it is. The way I bought it make me believe it is authentic as well. Is it…

Started by Pittsburgh Memorabilia

2 May 29, 2023
Reply by BallroomDays67

Authentication Companies which is Best and Why?

Authentication Companies which is Best and Why?     I am tying to determine which authentication company to use I'd like to hear thoughts…

Started by SeahawksFan76

17 Jan 7, 2022
Reply by SeahawksFan76

1964 Beach Boys - Real autographs?

Hello all, this is my first post. My collecting interests are with 78 rpm and wind-up phonographs and general antiques.  Covid-times has me…

Started by Roaring20s

11 Nov 5, 2021
Reply by Joe W.

Alan Rickman anybody? Urgent!!

Hi, found this on ebay, seller is No UACC/RACC or aftal rd dealer, but seems to know what he's doing. Any opinions? Thanks!

Started by KaiMi

4 Aug 6, 2020
Reply by SaraPolanska

RADTKE Authentication Company

Has anyone else had a bad experience with these guys? I recently bought a Randy Moss helmet with their hologram on the back of it. The numb…

Started by Steven Tyler Rogers

8 Mar 26, 2020
Reply by Bill

Would Love to Hear Some Opinions on this Joe Dimaggio Auto

Good Morning! I love this forum and all of the heartache is has prevented time and time again by the regulars here that I am hoping to her…

Started by Robert Tomaka

7 Mar 8, 2020
Reply by Steve

Steve Grad works with whom PSA or Beckett Authentication Services?

I'm kinda confuse if Grad is working with Beckett Authentication Services or still works with PSA.

Started by Neil Johnson

3 Sep 25, 2019
Reply by steve therrien

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service