We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Bruce' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Iron Maiden's Bruce Dickinson

I picked this up yesterday from a friend who owns a music shop in a flea market. He assured me that the autograph of Bruce Dickinson (lead…

Started by Joel H

2 May 15, 2018
Reply by Bjarne Soderholm

bruce springsteen

two separate sigs of bruce in blue sharpie acquired about 5 years ago with cert that says they were obtained in person

Started by stephen smith

3 May 5, 2018
Reply by michelle

Jack Bruce autograph, real?

Hi, Here is my Jack Bruce autographed photo.  It cam from England so I don't recall the store name.  I was wondering what people think of i…

Started by nicholas pansini

0 Apr 2, 2018

Bruce Lee Authentic?

Hey guys,  Wanted some opinions about your thoughts on authenticity of this one. Supposed to come out of an autograph book and comes with a…

Started by Daniel Rivera

5 Feb 21, 2018
Reply by Woody2Shoes

Jack Bruce (Cream) Autograph, Is this Real?

Hi, This is an 8x10 photograph I have of Jack Bruce which is autographed also.  It comes with a PSA Cert.  Now I'd like opinions on it's au…

Started by nicholas pansini

0 Nov 12, 2017

Real or fake autograph Bruce Springsteen

I stumbled upon a signed promotional record of Bruce Springsteen. Any chance this is real? Thanks a lot for your opinion. N (Belgium)

Started by NK

4 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Bruce Juice

Bruce Lee Autographed Program......Real or Not? Seller said it was looked at and deemed inconclusive

Bruce Lee......Real or Not? Doesn't come with a COA, seller said it was looked at and deemed inconclusive by I believe JSA. Not sure if it'…

Started by Daniel Rivera

0 Jun 19, 2017

Bruce Lee, Authentic?

Any opinions on authenticity? I have seen many different versions of BL handwriting varying on who he was writing to, if it was personal no…

Started by Daniel Rivera

4 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by Robert Chase

Bruce springsteen

Hi! I wrote here, some weeks ago, about a Bruce Springsteen and ESB signed album. Now that I've received the package I can post some high-…

Started by irobydl

10 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by irobydl

Bruce Springsteen and the E street Band true or fake?

Hello, I saw an auction with this item and the price was very low so I did an offer. Would you be able to tell me if at least Springsteen's…

Started by irobydl

6 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by irobydl

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service