We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'COA' (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

*Update* Guns N’ Roses signed poster- Epperson COA

Started by Jacob Waycaster

10 Dec 24, 2023
Reply by D. Mart.

Stevie Ray Vaughan - Iconic Legends Company COA - is this reputable ?

Hello Everyone, I was interested in an autograph someone has for sale and it comes with a COA from a company I am not familiar with. Just w…

Started by G G

9 May 15, 2023
Reply by Steve Zarelli

Matt and Trey autographs

I know this COA looks suspicious - but I want the autographs of Matt and Trey so bad! Has anyone heard of autographauction or an expert on…

Started by kim Fitzsimmons

0 Sep 16, 2020

Where do you store your COAs and LOAs?

Hey guys. Just wondering where you store your COAs and LOAs? Right now I put the photo and the COA together inside a sleeve (with acid free…

Started by Joseph Estillore

4 Mar 5, 2020
Reply by Joseph Estillore

Authentication company help

I saw an autograph online I'm interested in possibly purchasing. The seller says it's authenticated and numbered. The COA says GEM CERTIFIE…

Started by Ryan Paine

8 Jan 18, 2020
Reply by Ryan Paine

Ebay Seller Danlundin Sells Forged Signed Mickey Mantle Joe DiMaggio Photo COA Heroes Of The Game

Before I continue, below are links showing hundreds of examples of forged Mickey Mantle baseballs, photos, etc. found on Ebay (the most dan…

Started by CJCollector

0 Oct 27, 2019

Where to go to authenticate BEATLES autographs?

I'm pretty sure there is a thread on this already, but I cannot locate it. Since Caiazzo isn't authenticating besides his own stuff, who is…

Started by Robin Banks

68 Jun 18, 2019
Reply by BallroomDays67

Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig Too Good to be Real?

AE02AFA6-2C2F-4ADA-972C-CCCA7109F92F.jpeg  B3A2DFC6-ECCA-4455-9B9B-9FD93126CA5C.jpeg 654367BA-F98F-4C19-9F16-A94DDD6DA7E8.jpeg Hey Guys! I…

Started by Robert Tomaka

21 Apr 20, 2019
Reply by Fuddjcal

SDCC Wristbands as COAs

I have been looking at cast signed photos signed at San Diego Comic Con and found interest in some. Many of these posters however, only hav…

Started by Bill

3 May 31, 2018
Reply by Mike White

Lorde autograph Real? or Not?

I can buy this item with Lorde autograph, cd album and COA. Can someone can help me if this is real autograph? Please :) ITEM: COA:

Started by KAFAROS

2 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Rich

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service