We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Daniel' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is this Daniel Radcliffe autograph real?

Hi to all! I hope you can help me. :) I have 2 signed photos from Daniel Radcliffe -First, left, is in person and -second is via filming se…

Started by Marina Pilipovic

0 Jan 25, 2021

James Bond Study Guide Complete- 44 pages, all Bonds

Hi All, Here is my 44 page study guide covering all the James Bond actors including 15 pages on the elusive Connery. I’ve been working on…

Started by TQ

16 Aug 28, 2020
Reply by TJ

Is it real? Alan Rickman, Bonnie Wright and Daniel Radcliffe signatures on Philosopher's Stone, 30th print

Hi all, I bought a book last year with this signature from Alan Rickman - this was allegedly signed at the Half Blood Prince premiere (acc…

Started by JBo

4 Jun 19, 2020
Reply by JBo

Harry Potter Cast Signed Cards

Hi, is anyone familiar with signatures of these Harry Potter actors?  Thanks

Started by NotANurse

6 Jun 11, 2020
Reply by NotANurse

Daniel Radcliffe Signed Card. Is it Real??

I took a gamble and bought a Daniel Radcliffe signed card on ebay. The seller was Maguffins. I need help figuring out if this is a real sig…

Started by Dustin

4 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by maguffins

DANIEL DE LOS REYES, Earth, Wind and Fire

I thought I would show one of my only music related autographs.  I had no idea who he was until I looked him up.  Having no musical talent…

Started by Scott Paul

0 Oct 6, 2016

Clothing and Collectable Auction Results

As a teenager, when I heard the name Bonham, I thought of one of the greatest dummers ever – John Bonham of Led Zeppelin. Now, as an autogr…

Started by Josh Board

0 Nov 19, 2012

Daniel Craig Signed, Engraved Pen... Authentic?

I bought this item a few months ago. The seller claimed it was a gift that Daniel Craig gave to crew members on The Girl With the Dragon Ta…

Started by JXE

3 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by mike aring

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service