We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Doors' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ROBBY KRIEGER - SINGULARITY AUTOGRAPHED VINYL

Not 100% sure on this one, buyer beware. Robby's had autopens before and this album was initially released in 2010. https://shop.bandwear.c

Started by Knob Dylan

2 Mar 21
Reply by Knob Dylan

Please share opinion on Morrison Signature(s)

Hi all, here's my second try as I continue to search for a signature from JM. Please lend your informed thoughts. All my best and thank you…

Started by Lukas

4 Dec 22, 2022
Reply by Lukas

Please help determine authenticity of Morrison Signature

Hi all, new to the forum, happy to be here. Can you please help me determine the authenticity of this listing -- specifically the Jim Morri…

Started by Lukas

13 Dec 21, 2022
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

The Doors signed opinion ?

Started by Manuel Bonacci

6 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by Steve

John Densmore (Doors) and Shepard Fairey signed poster

Kind of expensive but not too horrible for both signatures if you're into Shepard Fairey's art and the Doors.  https://talkshop.live/strea

Started by PFCollector

0 Mar 11, 2021

Is this “The Doors” autographed album real

I have been offered an album supposedly signed backstage by all The Doors band at a concert in June 1969. It comes along with a lot of memo…

Started by Fernandezsouz

13 Mar 2, 2021
Reply by Fernandezsouz

eBay Seller nobo-7086 Sells Facsimile Signed Doors Photo As Authentically Signed

eBay seller nobo-7086 sold this facsimile signed Doors photo as “signed by all 4 members”, and listed it in the “Autographs-Original” categ…

Started by BallroomDays67

1 Nov 10, 2019
Reply by Gratefulphish

Jim Morrison from Coach's Corner - Have You Seen This Before?

This is something that's new to me, courtesy of Coach's Corner Sports Auctions. It's three Jim Morrison forgeries in the same auction. Whil…

1 Nov 3, 2019
Reply by JackGotLucky

eBay Seller lburnette Offers Doors “Signed” Debut LP From Antiquities With Banned Frangipani COA

This Doors “signed” debut LP is currently for sale from eBay seller lburnette at a BIN price of $9,000. It includes COAs from Antiquities o…

71 Sep 21, 2019
Reply by BallroomDays67

Doors autographed 'Waiting for the Sun' record

Hey there ...Please let me know what y'all think... Thank you so much!!

Started by Z Z

12 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service